Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Swedish colleague talked about how he felt a sense of pride of being Swedish whenever he's abroad....he said that he doesn't really even like IKEA, but still felt kind of proud when he went to IKEA with some of the other nooglers...the other day I took a different route home from work, and I noticed this building just a minute away from my apartment...and I gotta admit, there was indeed a sense of pride....I may be far away from norwegian soil..but Norwegian oil isn't that far away from me....hellooo StatOIL;-)



Among the many things we went through last week was security policies..for instance, we should always take precaution and lock our computer screens whenever leaving the computer..you never know, a sneaky bastard may be among us =P I forgot to do that today, and a sneaky colleague "tampered" with my computer...when I came back to my desk, this was on my screen....lol =P

2 comments: