Monday, September 29, 2014

My Last Week with GOOGLE

This upcoming week marks my last week with Google (whaaat?!...yeah, I know..it's true!). I handed in my resignation about 3 weeks ago, and as crazy as it sounds, I'm very excited about the decision, and the upcoming changes.

When I got the job at Google (Dublin) over 3 years ago, I couldn't ever imagine that I one day would want to leave. Google is constantly ranked as one of the top companies to work for. And,  the free food that the company offers, I mean..come on, who doesn't like free food? Or, free anything for that matter... =P

I was planning to write a longer blog post, but since it IS 2:45 AM on my side of the world, and I do still  have to show up for work tomorrow, I think I'll stop here. The last time I posted something on this blog was over ONE year ago (I know, I suck at this,,,but, I keep on telling myself that I shouldn't force myself to write,,,that I need to be "inspired", and that if I forced myself to write at least once a week, then it would negatively impact the quality of the content....oh, the lies I tell myself, hehe).

Consider this blog post as a bit of a teaser to get your attention..and, to the few readers who have actually subscribed to my blog ( all 8 of you, to be exact..lol), stay tuned! I'm back! =)

To Be Continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment