Monday, June 18, 2012

My days in Pictures

Spent my night by the pool on Sunday


SCOOORE!!! I´ve pretty much gone to China town every weekend to get my fix of fruit, and Durian in specific. Durian is soo smelly, that it´s not even allowed on the MRT..so everytime Ive bought Durian, I had to take a cab home..I mean, I really dont wanna meet that old lady again and have her record the conversation where she tells me that Durian is illegal on the MRT station AND train..

This is an updated picture of what I have in the fridge,,,this is- honestly- all the food I have at home...haha. Two boxes of Durian, a piece of dark Toblerone chocolate (I totally bought that,....HAH! no I didnt,,got it from the office...lol!),,and a bottle of water...also "sponsored" by Google =P I fill it up, though, cause the water from the sink is purified, and it actually taste good! Much better than tapped water in Dublin,,that was horrible!

The Vivo City mall has a national Geographic store....anyone want a fossil? Anyone??sure?...Its on Sale for 9800 S$,-..? Dont want it?....=P

Say hello to my new pen!...HELllOoo...a PEN that looks like an old-school PENCIL?..I HAD to get it...it was kinda pricey. But, sooo worth it...look at it! isnt the coolest thing ever? hehe

Clarke Quay...

I was told the the office buildings are positioned in a very specific way: Feng Shui.. Making sure that banks here dont encounter what the states did...too bad the Architects in NEw York didnt think of Feng Shui-ing their buildings, huh? maybe it wouldve saved them from the economic turmoil..=P


Office view


Monday morning, 0930....queuing to get on the escalator?...screw that,,,Im taking the stairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment