Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stuff

If you follow any fashion blogs, you know that there's always posts about the blogger's newest purchase...a new purse, sweater, new dress...etc...well, I bought something new too, and apparently I'm so excited about it that I have to share it with the world..=P

1) A dishwasher-sponge thing where you fill the handle with soap..amazing! (---although, I haven't tried it yet, but the idea is cool, lol)...2) Flushable toilet wipes...pretty amazing =P--- 3)and insect spray..not so amazing, but I kinda realized that using half a bottle of antibac surface cleaner becomes kinda expensive after a while (that's approximately 2,50€ per insect killed)...


I did buy something else than dishwater sponges, and toilet wipes this summer, though. My first Mulberry =) The quality of the camera on my phone kinda sucks, so the color isn't accurate here, but it'll have to do. Like I've mentioned before, I'm a sucker for bright and happy colors so I couldn't resist getting this one. 

Having done a bit of damage before my vacation even started, I felt kinda bad buying this. But, then again, at this point of my life I really don't have any commitments that require that I save huge chunks of money. I save a little here and there, add some more to my first-home savings account, and go crazy with the rest! Hey, I live and work in gloomy Dublin, and my family, friends, and boyfriend are miles away..I gotta take care of myself somehow!=P




No comments:

Post a Comment