Monday, August 8, 2011

Back from Summer Vacation

Ok, so right after I say that I'm gonna blog more often, I go on a three-week-vacation =P Tell you what,  I'm not one of those fashion bloggers who actually make a living out of this, so I only write when I'm inspired (aka, when I feel like it=P).

A short summary of how life has changed since last time...

My sister got married












Then I went on a roadtrip with my sister and her husband (omg...huuusband), my cousin from the States and her husband, and my boyfriend..oh,my brother, and David from Australia, who is my sister's husband's cousin came along too =)





Trondheim


Geiranger

I don't remember the name of this tunnel, but in the middle og the tunnel, it's lit like this...pretty neat =) 


Jostedalsbreen/ the Jostedal glacier

with happy cows wandering around the area




Taco for dinner, yum!
On or way back to Oslo, we heard about the bombing...and then a little later..about the killings at Utøya.


After the roadtrip, we were home for a day, or maybe two--can't remember..then the same crew (except from David) went to Egypt. 




the hotel

The guys


the three musketerettes

At one point I got sick...threw up and was nauseated almost the entire day we were in Cairo..couldn't keep the food down, but had to eat something...thank god for the Swedish Wasa crisps that my sister and her husband had brought with them from norway, and of course..Norwegian caviar.

cheezy..yeah, i know.-




Me and Nina...boarding the plane or our way back to Oslo

After Egypt, we were in Oslo for a day, then headed on the DFDS "cruise" to Copenhagen.



And with that,,we ended our summer vacation...back to my parents' house for a night..and then we all went back to our daily lives again the day after,,


Vinnie, and Nina,,,we'll meet again in Asia next year ;-) Looking forward to it already.

1 comment: