Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Randomness,,part 2

"Discovery" of the month....did you know.... that when you brush your teeth for a longer time than what Oral-B recommends, you not only get a smile..but after a while the little fellow winks at you?...I was pretty satisfied with myself for getting an additional wink, I must say =D
Norway's national day (the 17th of May) was spent at work..but the mentality was the same as if I were to be in Norway: as much ice cream as I wanted!

Preparations for Barack's arrival...(yah, we're totally on a first-name-basis now that he's been both in Oslo, and Dublin..=P)

...Noticed this on the ground....I think they locked and screwed the manholes for Obama (security reasons)...that sounds so wrong on so many levels :-/...manhole...that's the second discovery of the month..it's actually called manhole..seriously, check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment