Friday, May 6, 2011

Insert Title Here

I have a theory,.....here it goes..I believe that your music preference can say a lot about you. (ok,,maybe not a lot...but a little sumtin' sumtin' =P) ..although I'm unsure as to what it actually says about you, I really do think that music is one of those things that can reveal the deeper and more private side about you....the inner you that you unknowingly reveal to people when you share your music preferences... (yeah, it's kinda late over here, and I'm having one of those moments where I think about random stuff...so if you think that's boring, then you shouldn't waste your time reading this blogpost=))...

There are some things that are just hard to explain...like WHY you like certain type of music......sure, some songs have lyrics that you may relate to, which may be the reason for why you like that song in particular..,but what about the beat, rythm, and the sound of the type of music you tend to like...? This is where my theory comes in..! =P...I believe that the kind of music you like touches you -  in one way or another- it makes you feel something, and that something is specifically tailored to you, and only you...whether it makes you dance, smile, pumped up and motivated, or it makes you think about good or bad memories..it touches you.

The good thing about your music preference is that it isn't as influenced by other people's opinion as other preferences that you may have (like what kind of clothes/style you go for, or other materialistic things...)...although you can pretend to enjoy mozart's compositions in an effort to appear more intellectual to others or what not, you can't really deceive yourself to feel or enjoy something that you really don't...

Last week my colleagues tried to convince me to buy tickets to see Swedish House Mafia with them,,,but honestly, although I really wanted to go just to socialize a bit and maybe try something new,,I just knew that it would have turned out to be one of those awkward moments where you really try to pretend that you're enjoying something just to be polite, and then people just KNOW that you don't enjoy what they are enjoying.....and it just gets weird...so I spent that Sunday doing nothing,...and it was awesome=P (not even trying to be sarcastic).

Anywhoo..here's some random picures:

A lot of girls have a thing for shoes, and I can't really say that I'm that into it..however, I do have a thing for colors, and when I saw these I had to have them...AND they're comfortable (probably not comfortable to walk around in for hours, but the few minutes I tried them on, they were really comfortable=P)  Colors make me happy =D


The one time I actually bother to cook, I cut myself..:-/ ..good thing I had band-aids...cute band aids make me happy too.....yeah, I think my real age is 5 not 25... 

Took a walk with a colleague and ended up at a pretty nice neighborhood.

Ahh...wouldn't you love coming to work if it looked like this too?  I do=)
















No comments:

Post a Comment