Monday, July 9, 2012

Singapore- random stuff.

I enjoy taking the MRT in Singapore....so much to see..If there's one thing I've noticed here, it is that the ladies are really dressed up for work. I mean, really dressed up...sometimes, I feel like they've dressed for the wrong occasion, though. I've often seen ladies where stuff that I could where to someone's wedding...and then,  there are outfits I've seen where I'd only where to clubs...

I see a lot of men in suits..and just a note (or two....=P)  to all men out there wearing suits:

1) Iron your shirt...actually, iron everything! - just make sure what you're wearing isn't wrinkly. If you're wearing a suit, then make an effort to make it presentable, dang it!!  If it's gonna be wrinkly, then don't bother wearing it.

2) make sure that it fits properly. If it doesn't fit. Don't even bother wearing it..


Saw this guy carrying food in this carrier, and I imagined how his wife had spent time preparing this for him...how sweet! (If my story is correct, that is..lol) 


People on the phone @ the mrt...so secretive..almost as if I was surrounded by,,,

undercover agents! =P


Got haircut at a Korean place, and they wanted to sign me up to a contest where I could win a trip to Korea....wait wait..a RETURN ticket to Korea to be specific...I was very clear on the fact that I didn't wanna win a one-way trip to Korea, so I kindly declined..

origami at work.










End-of -second-quarter  event..









Sea-weed snacks...funky...we "only" had chocolate and chips in dublin =P


End of quarter hang-out with the team @ Singapore Cricket Club.

Friday night BBQ - with a view ;-)



the fun thing about being friends a real estate agent here, is to be able to come with and check out some cool apartments. I see it as an opportunitity to visualise how the  future dream home should look like...maybe not a dream house in Singapore..but in general...its almost like the dream becomes more tangible...some people feel the need to be politically correct when answering the question of what their wants, and dreams  are for the future....they say money and materialistic stuff isn't of importance...well, I say- if you do a hella good job, and manage to monetize the work you produce properly..then you can have it all...and if you can have it all, then why settle for less?







Sunday
In comparison to other pools in bigger condos, the one belonging to my apartment building seems like a joke...was gonna take a dip in the pool on sunday, but  the thunder and lightning kinda scared the crap out me..lol. It might not rain alot here, but when it does..it REALLY rains..





No comments:

Post a Comment