Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please do not leave dried pee-marks on my toilet. THANK YOU =)



This student apartment is renovated...everything is new,,love it=)...The problem, however, is that not everything is done yet, like: the doorbell isn't working yet, there's no shower head in my shower, which means that I can't shower..etc. But, I'm a little bit too excited to be on my own to stress out about it. I went to the gym earlier, worked out a bit and took a shower there..where there is a will, there is always a way ;) ..Because everything isn't done yet, it means that electricians etc have access to my apartment. It's a bit of a creepy thought, but I expect them to be professional and not look through my stuff/steal it while there here. However, you can't expect workers to work at your place without allowing them to do their thing when nature calls....

The other day I gave the keys to the apartment to my boyfriend so that he could help me get some stuff in here. When I got back I saw that the toilet seat was up, and I sent him an SMS, jokingly saying that I know that a man has used my bathroom, because the toilet seat is up. To my surprise, he told me that he, nor his friend, had used it:s-----so, it has to be one of those construction workers/electricians. I inspected the toilet and noticed yellow marks of dry urine......UGHhh,,naaaasty...and I haven't even gotten the chance to buy stuff to clean the toilet with..I took some toilet paper, water, and some soap from the kitchen and cleaned it up....Since the shower head isn't at its place yet, I know they'll be back.. I plan to stick a note above my toilet, saying:

"Go ahead and use the toilet. But, please do not leave dried urine on my toilet. PS! A woman lives here, thus, please put down the toilet seat after use. THANK YOU=)"


....of course, I can't really do that...the guy who peed here in the first place might invite all his coworkers to come and pee all over my place...:s....

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment